Skip to main content

Guidelines for Submitting Public Records Requests

Records Request Can be submitted by the following:

Phone Request (541-874-2373)

Email Request (

Mail Request (Po Box 474, Riddle, OR 97469)

In person Requests

All records reqyest will need the following information:


Subject Matter or Details of the records being sought after.